LiveCode 7 codepoint question

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 18 18:24:44 EDT 2014

Looking a little closer, I think daduken and handaduken are going to be the only combining marks you will see in Japanese.  The half-width versions are not called combining marks in the Unicode database, but they do count as part of the character to the left in LiveCode.

Would loan words include tone marks?  Then maybe tone marks might apply.  Also, general combining marks such as keycap might apply:  ト⃣

Oh, that looks ugly on my computer.

So, look at U+3099, U+309A, U+FF9E, and U+FF9F.

Dar