TemplateStacks or SubStacks, Which is better?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 15 06:05:18 EDT 2014

Hi Cal,

The templateStack is something that only exists in memory. A
templateStack is only displayed when you make a new stack. A substack
can exist both in memory and on disk and you don't need to make a new
stack to display it.

What you will use, depends on what you want to do. Perhaps you tell a
little more about that?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille