6.6.1 no bueno

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 14 14:29:40 EDT 2014

Further Update:

After returning to my app and getting the properties of the combo box button I had previously added, I discovered that it was corrupted. I could not edit most of the properties. I deleted it, and then after getting the properties of another object first, then adding a new combo box, the properties seem to all be in order. This is DEFINITELY a bug!

I will post this in the appropriate place.

Bob