Enterprise iOS License Distribution...

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 08:07:16 EDT 2014

Profile Manager includes Mobile Device Management for iOS devices. It's definitely the right way to be doing this.

No idea why it's not recognising the file but I thought I'd add that an app signed for enterprise distribution can be installed directly on ANY iOS device, not just through MDM. So check your .ipa file installs locally before trying to upload to Profile Manager, there might be something wrong with it.

Mark