print datas

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Apr 9 16:35:31 EDT 2014

I really like outputting HTML files that are styled specifically for
printing. I was using a modified version of twitter bootstrap that I
tweaked for printing and using things like js charting tools to compliment
this. This made for some pretty reports that could also be rendered nicely
on mobile and desktop devices. The new browser object that is coming up
might take that approach to the next level depending on how it renders
printing.