field advice

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:24:08 EDT 2014

Folks I am looking for some advice.

I am trying to create a field that contains text that is dynamically filled simulating the turning of pages.  Within that field I was planning to use the link style for internal navigation within the book but I also need a mechanism for the user to click on something else to control other functions.   I had hoped to use links of different colors for different functions but I have learned that links apply to the entire stack and are all the same color.

What other options might be available to me?   Is it possible to detect that an imagesource character has be clicked?

Thanks in advance,

    Mike