occasional runaway control - anyone else seeing this?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Apr 2 17:28:16 EDT 2014

Hi Tom

Yes now that you mention it I also have seen your 'runaway selecting' in the
script editor - I've learnt to use the pageup and pagedown keys if I have a
lot to select - but it would be nice if I didn't have to ...

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior