points vs rect of a graphic

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 1 00:27:06 EDT 2014

Geoff:

If your point list really has spaces in it like below, you've essentially
got a bunch of disconnected points.  If you set the linesize to a higher
number, you'd see the points come into view.

I seem to recall back in the day you were the one who discovered the
spaces-in-a-list-of-points aspect about (at the time) Revolution.  In one
sense, the behavior is weird, but there are some useful ways to take
advantage of the feature.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director