points vs rect of a graphic

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:10:09 EDT 2014

I have a graphic that doesn't want to be visible. Its visible is true. Its
backColor is black. It is the topmost object. Its lineSize is 1. I've tried
everything I can think of, and it still doesn't show up. Here's the weird
part:

put the rect of grc id 1557 of stack "revnavigator 1" & cr & the points of
grc id 1557 of stack "revnavigator 1"

That's putting this:

8,192,235,199

0,73

3,75

222,75

225,73

225,78

222,76

3,76

0,78

0,73

Is it possible for the rect and the points to be in disagreement like that?
The lockLoc is false.

And now for the solution:

set the points of grc id 1557 of stack "revnavigator 1" to the points of
grc id 1557 of stack "revnavigator 1"

That made it pop into view. Any ideas? LC 6.5.2 on a Mac.