wrong iOS 7 icon size?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Mon Sep 30 11:34:27 EDT 2013

I'm in the process of updating our, Read Naturally's, One Minute Reader app for the iPad to support iOS 7. I went into the standalone settings to add the new icon sizes for iOS 7. The non-hi res version took just fine. A 76x76 icon. The hi-res one did not, however. The release notes for LC 6.1.2 rc1, and Apple's docs I believe, state to use a 152x152 size icon. But when I tried to use one that size, LC gives me a warning that the size should be 156x156. So which is correct? Is this glitch in LC?

Thanks,
Chris