Motion Comics tutorial for LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:47:41 EDT 2013

Hi Ender,

endernafi wrote
> Hm, I thought that the tutorials are gonna aim to code *motion comics*
> in LiveCode; animations, sprites and stuff. Clearly, I misunderstood :)
> Still, a promising project, especially to teach programming to youngsters.

The Motion Comics tutorials will, for certain, use animation, sprites
and scripts.

When you wrote:
"I'd love to help, also; though, I'm not sure that my
technical abilities are sufficient. Yet, I'd like to give
a shot and do whatever I can. "

I thought that you were answering to this request:
"Each tutorial would require that me (and some volunteers)
clean up and retouch all the panels of the history
chosen for the tutorial... so, if you have time to help
please, tell me so."

The labor of converting comics books in sprites and clean
backgrounds is, certainly, time consuming but not
so difficult with current software. ;)

Al