Motion Comics tutorial for LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:24:46 EDT 2013

Hi Ender,

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM,
you wrote:

> First of all, it's great news; I'm very excited to see
> some tutorials focused on motion comics.

Actually, motion comics is just the media to
learn programming with LiveCode. :)

> I'd love to help, also; though, I'm not sure that my
> technical abilities are sufficient.
> Yet, I'd like to give a shot and do whatever I can.

The essential skills are:

1) Learn how to separate an image from its background
For Gimp:
http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-separate.html
For Inkscape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K1YL-JP8jc

2) Learn how to how to remove an object from an image
and restore the surrounding background:
For Gimp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiePG0QC4AM

Did you have a title in which you would like to convert
in a motion comic?

In this free website: http://comicbookplus.com/
you could find thousands of titles, but some are
suitable only for adults. To download, you have
to request a membership, but everybody
could read them in the web browser.

Have a nice weekend! :)

Al