Can't send email attachments on Android w/ 6.1.1 or 6.5 DP1 :(

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 25 17:30:01 EDT 2013

On 26/09/2013, at 7:13 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> As part of an upcoming release of lcStackBrowser, I have a handler that
> detects new properties, their synonyms (to the extent that they are
> documented in the dictionary), and if they are read only.  If anyone is
> interested I could probably pull that code out into a separate stack and
> make it available.

Pete I think it would be good if Hanson had such a stack available so he could check things pre-release so perhaps noting an few missing entries and attaching the stack to a bug report would be a good way to go. As for android external documents and mobile player duration I doubt it would be possible to pick up their existence in a scripted solution.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!