Can't send email attachments on Android w/ 6.1.1 or 6.5 DP1 :(

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Sep 25 17:21:11 EDT 2013

Please do........

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of Peter Haworth
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:13 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Subject: Re: Can't send email attachments on Android w/ 6.1.1 or 6.5 DP1 :(

As part of an upcoming release of lcStackBrowser, I have a handler that
detects new properties, their synonyms (to the extent that they are
documented in the dictionary), and if they are read only.  If anyone is
interested I could probably pull that code out into a separate stack and
make it available.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com
> wrote:

> Are you calling me below average? ;-P
>
> I assume they were implemented and someone forgot to document them.
> The other one I found was the duration property of a mobile player
> which I reported and is apparently fixed. I just haven't had time to
>
> --
> M E R Goulding
> Software development services
>
> mergExt - There's an external for that!
>
> On 26/09/2013, at 1:28 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>
> > But why on earth are these gems hidden from the "average" Livecode user?
> 8-)

preferences: