Inaccurate Android Setup Steps in Livecode's Tutorial

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:01:25 EDT 2013

Hi

I had similar issues with the IOS setup but Neil at LC helped me out. The
"My LiveCode" folder in the documents area was the solution. If you do not
have this folder you need to create it. Then use it for your main link to
the Pref's where you add the SDK's and plugin's in a plugin folder.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41