[OT] More books...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 24 10:40:12 EDT 2013

Hi,

This Thursday, we'll bring more copies of "Programming LiveCode for the
Real Beginner" to DHL to ship. If you want quick delivery, make sure to
order no later then Wednesday and keep an eye on your e-mail box. See my
signature for links.

If you have any questions about the book, ask in the Q&A section at
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/qa/

You can also find the FAQ at
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/qa/?qa=tag/faq

--