babel help, please ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 16 08:06:07 EDT 2013

John,

This isn't easy. I think that a translation into any Germanic or
Scandinavian language would easily go wrong. Maybe you should tell us a
little more about the context.

 > the directory that is 'always local' to you
de map die "altijd locaal" is voor jou
(Sorry, I really have no clue what you mean, I can only provide the
literal translation, do you mean the Home folder?)

index, tabel, zoeklijst, lijst
(again, this depends on the context)

 > your current location
je huidige locatie
(but again, this probably isn't what you want, e.g. on a map you would
just write "je bent nu hier" ("you are here now")

 > share details
deel je details
deel je gegevens
vertel je vrienden