The 'For Vaughn' stack...

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 18:37:45 EDT 2013

Hi Pete

That would be great. For all to know the My CodeBook Pro will be available
soon online. I will want to add all of the comments in the subject
"Formatting Number Fields & Handlers"

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41