The 'For Vaughn' stack...

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 15 18:08:40 EDT 2013

Somewhere tucked away I have a handler that formats currency values with
various options - currency symbol, whether the currency symbol comes before
or after the value, various negative value formats, the decimal separator
character, and the group separator character.  I think there was also an
option to define the number of characters in each group since apparently
some countries have a convention other than 3.

The script was written for me by someone on this list but I don;t recall
who.  I'll dig it out and post it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>