Okay, I think I'm brain damaged -- nope, I figured it out

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Sep 14 03:04:15 EDT 2013

Geoff-

> Can you post your code? I didn't see that. Here's mine for the two tests I
> did, and a simple put after looks 50% faster (90mb vs. 60mb):

Here's mine again, but I like your benchmarks. I did this with a
single repeat loop rather than your nested one, but otherwise I think
we're testing the same thing. I didn't stress-test this the way you
did with large data clumps, so I think I'd trust your conclusions for
real-world applications.

on mouseUp
    local temp
    local s