copy on a group loses the htmltext of fields

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:09:43 EDT 2013

I ran into this before about a year ago . . .

I pull the html text from a database into thatText, and

  set the htmlText of fld goo to thatText

Then,

  copy grp gunk to cd 1 of stack anotherStack

I get fld goo in the new group on the new card, but it's text is gone.

In the past, I solved this by pasting text into the field, and got
fields that would survive the copy.  That doesn't seem to be an option
this time, though.

The htmlText got into the database by my copying from a pdf file and
pasting into the field by hand, then saving the htmlText of the field
to a database.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462