Yikes! Mobile handles URLs differently than desktop?

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:04:33 EDT 2013

I have scripts that handle the URL displayed in a browser control.

I found that even if the URL contained zero spaces I still had to change spaces to %20 to get it to work. Fricken weird.

I think this has now been fixed in the engine - I recall seeing it on a list of recent fixes?

Gerry

-- Sent from my iPhone.