Unwanted password protection

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Sep 10 13:42:28 EDT 2013

In preparing my stack for a bug report, I found the issue disappeared when I duplicated my stack and renamed it!! The original stack (unmodified in any other way and still in the same directory as the renamed one) still unfailingly exhibits the issue. Don't know whether to report it or not now.

Even more puzzled

Graham