"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 30 11:52:29 EDT 2013

Richard,

I am not making such general claims. I gave the numbers that appear from my survey. These numbers do indicate that hobbyist are an important market.

I worked as a statistician for 10 years. Maybe not as long as you, but enough to know what I'm doing.

I wanted to give my opinion and I did. Now I am out of this discussion.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.