"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:48:15 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Anyone with some understanding of the basics of survey design and
> statistics will understand why your statements make no sense.

Uh, no.

I actually have a Ph.D. in Statistics.

There is absolutely no reason or basis for extrapolating from a survey of
potential buyers of a beginner's book to the population at large.

I haven't looked at the questions themselves. but what you have is a sample
of what people interested in a beginner's book--clearly a subset of the
entire population.

This could be an interesting starting point, and a reason to look at a
broader cross-section, but you just can't make a general statement from it.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462