[iOS] Reading the exif information of an iOS photo

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Oct 30 05:36:36 EDT 2013

Hi Gerry,

OK, I can see it skips some Exif tags (in my photo it skips : 9214,
a402, a403 ...) but those are not obviously all that important.

I can upgrade the library with the new (since I wrote it) tags from
exiv2 - will try that soon. It should be straightforward - except it's
been 8 or 9 years since I looked at it, so I need to remind myself just
how it worked :-)

But I suspect there's more to it than that - so if you have a photo that
it doesn't read properly, please send it to me off-list.

Thanks
-- Alex.