[iOS] Reading the exif information of an iOS photo

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Oct 30 04:50:38 EDT 2013

Gerry,

what does it "not properly read" ? I've not specifically tested it
against iPhone photos,
but I do have an iPhone, so I'm pretty sure I did try it with some.

I'll try it out in the next couple of days to see if there is something
I can do.

Sorry - don't have any iOS experience, so I can't help with getting file
access to
photos on the phone.

-- Alex.