Contract position posted at LinkedIn

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 23 15:59:04 EDT 2013

Whitney Hancock at Architel in Texas just posted a position for contract
work on the LiveCode group at LinkedIn - looks like a really interesting
project; I'd submit a bid myself if I weren't booked for the new few
months.

She tells me she's anxious to get this project started soon, so if
you're interested please get in touch with her soon:

Architel currently has a LiveCode project where we need a programmer for
a minimum of 4 weeks! We are located in Dallas, TX but are open to
remote candidates as well.

The goal is to recreate and enhance the functionality of obsolete
Hypercard application for modern platforms (Mac and Windows), with full
multi-user capabilities, using LiveCode as the front end, with an
appropriately selected relational database management system as the
backend, and a flexible reporting system that is integrated as much as
possible, with either the backend DBMS, of the LiveCode front end.

If you would like to help us with this project or know someone who can,
please contact myself at 214-550-2016 or whancock at architel.com

- Whitney Hancock Director of Recruiting at Architel

Original post:
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Architel-currently-has-LiveCode-project-50811.S.5798825393012105218>

--
  Richard Gaskin