Tio on-rev server down?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sun Oct 13 10:40:25 EDT 2013

On 13 Oct 2013, at 15:21, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

> Am 13.10.2013 um 16:07 schrieb Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk>:
>
>> As my registered Runrev email address is (somewhat stupidly) hosted on on-rev I've not even heard back from support, so
>
> I am still able to send and receive emails.
>
> What smtp server are you using.
> If you use pancake.on-rev.com (if hosted on panacke) or tio.on-rev.com (if hosted on tio) and so on instead of youraccountname.on-rev.com as smtp than you should be fine with email.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

I stopped using tio for outgoing messages during previous disruptions and instead use my ISP's SMTP server. It was always set to tio.on-rev.com though.

Messages are going out fine but none of the accounts hosted on tio are downloading any new messages from after about 9pm this morning, UK time. POP accounts, in case it makes a difference.

Ian