Tio on-rev server down?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Oct 13 10:39:36 EDT 2013

Am 13.10.2013 um 16:23 schrieb Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk>:

> One of my sites is a web store.
> No dedicated IP address = no security certificate = no secure checkout = no customers.

Yes sounds reasonable.

We too have an online shop, but without payment process.
We are only selling to dealers which have to be added manually by us to the shop.
The payment methods are fiexd. Some pay cash on delivery others with direct debit authorisation.

So no payment details are used in the shop.

As i said,we are in a fortunate position....

Regards,

Matthias