"Be This Guy"

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Oct 12 19:32:48 EDT 2013

 > RunRev produce a fantastic product; a product that can
> produce simple Powerpoint-like slideshows to incredibly
> complicated stuff (my Devawriter being about 25% along that
> line); so advertising Livecode like this is just doing RunRev
> a disservice.

I have noticed an uptick in email marketing, but its not nearly what I get
from others.

When you put out a free version of a product, you get a lot of folks who
download it with great enthusiasm...then forget about it as next 200 emails,
tweets and pokes arrive 5 minutes later. You pepper them with emails and
then you start to notice more registrations or even purchases.

Since we started giving away Valentina Studio, a blast of any kind usually
brings more downloads or even sales, even from folks who downloaded it
relatively recently.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software