"Be This Guy"

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 17:53:08 EDT 2013

Hi

I would be more concerned that they were not trying to do ads and did not
watch the cash flow. It sounds like they are doing the things they need to
do to be a business. My one thing is that they treat everyone equal. For
example I paid for training that was $100.00 to learn things that should be
included in the product user guides. Now 2 weeks after I paid for the
programs one of them is now offered for free. Most companies would check
back a refund the fees for any user who paid within the last 30 days. Now I
feel that I am not being treated equal to the people who are getting the
free training.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41