iOS 7simulator hang/crash

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Oct 3 11:28:45 EDT 2013

I seems that ANY files or folders included in the copy files pane of the
standalone setting will cause the LC app in the iOS 7 simulator to hang then
crash. I first thought it was because the files were on an SMB server . I
then moved them local, no go. I then included only a 1 line text file and
that caused the same problem.  This will happen with a new stack with only a
simple answer dialog in the opencard handler. Is anyone else seeing this?
Just wanted to check with the list before I submit a bug report.

LC 6.1.2 rc1

OSX 10.8.5

Xcode 5, 4.6.3, 4.5.2, 4.4.1, 4.2

Arm7 build.