[ANN] mergExt: Dropbox Sync External and iOS 7 Updates

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 2 17:54:44 EDT 2013

On 02/10/2013, at 11:15 PM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to hear that your goal is to support both iOS and Android through
> externals.  As you are aware, I have been a subscriber for a while, even
> though Android support was what I waited, and waited, begged, pleaded, and
> waited some more for.  As you are a leading supporter of our xPlat
> community, it THRILLS me to see xPlat parity coming to your mobile product
> offerings.  Keep 'em coming!  Good work man!!

Don't forget that I was a waiting, begging and pleading for most of that time too and have only stopped because now I'm involved in developing the sdk. The sdk still isn't complete but I can use it to get things started. Unfortunately new third party product development for LC doesn't pay the bills so I still need to wait for people that urgently need features to get me to implement them. The good news is there's a few people discussing android externals with me at the moment so we will get there. I would love to be able to do this full time and deliver thousands of new features for the platform.

BTW I hope to gradually add desktop externals too.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!