[ANN] mergExt: Dropbox Sync External and iOS 7 Updates

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 1 17:05:20 EDT 2013

On 02/10/2013, at 6:56 AM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at ctech.me> wrote:

> I think Monte's externals (and this one specifically) might have just
> convinced the company I work for to go to apple and livecode for their
> tablets to collect data out in the field over the plan we had to use
> android and an html5/native hybrid app.
>
> Can't wait to use some of your fine products.

That's exactly what my goal is with mergExt (although ideally in the long term you could stay with android) so I'm VERY happy to hear this story. It's all about enabling the platform the be used for projects that it wouldn't be able to be used on otherwise. I'm sick of hearing about externals and libraries written for one project and not shared with the community. I know it's sometimes necessary but by sharing we all win. As a community we can move on to acquiring the next bit of functionality we need.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!