Time to lighten up

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:27:49 EDT 2013

Hi Alejandro

It would be nice if LiveCode would consider that only a few weeks ago I
paid $50.00 for this course. I agree the course is is following the correct
instructional media development practices. But that's because it was
written by a professor in a university.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41