Scrolling a very large image on iOS

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Wed Nov 27 04:05:19 EST 2013

Hi Gerry,

This could be an image cache issue. By default it is set to 64MB but
this can be increased to 256MB via the following script-

on preOpenStack
set the imageCacheLimit to 268435456
end preOpenStack

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
LiveCode – Realize fast, compile-free coding