Translate code from Mac to PC

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sat Nov 23 15:21:46 EST 2013

Hi Jim,

LiveCode 6.5.0 is currently in prerelease status. There are lot of developer
previews (DP) and release candidate (RC) versions on the website below.

The most current one is 6.0.5 RC7

>From what I gather it will be not very long before 6.5.0 will be released as
a final version.

For whatever I contributed to Kaleidoscope, please feel free to use it as
you please. You might even consider it a Thank You for the many algorithms
you offered to do geometry. Quite some of them I use regularly.

Especially if you only want to use card 1, the one in painting mode,
LiveCode 6.5.0 is so much more responsive and fun that I suggest you try it
with a prerelease version of 6.5.0 to see the difference.

As far as I understand you could use the community edition to deploy
Kaleidoscope to the library as long as it is not for profit. And the source
code of Kaleidoscope is already published (this is a condition of using the
community edition as far as I understand).

This is the link to all downloads of all current versions of 6.5.0
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/6_5_0/

This is the direct link to the download of the community edition of 6.5.0
LiveCodeCommunityInstaller-6_5_0_rc_7-Mac.dmg

Yes, your post brought back some nice memories.

Thank you again for Kaleidoscope

Kind regards
Bernd