OT : help needed with a mySQL request

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Nov 22 10:47:27 EST 2013

Hi list,

I have a table with a Date column (among others).
Each entry has a date that ranges from 1930 to 2013.
For several entries, the content of other columns can be similar,
only the Date value changes. For instance I can have
 aaa 2004
 aaa 2013
I need to find with 1 single request all entries with Date = 2013
that don't exist in the table with other Date values.
I tried SELECT * FROM myTable WHERE MIN(Date) = 2013
but that returns an error #1111 - Invalid use of group function

Any help would be much apreciated.
Thanks in advance.
jbv