Differentiating a substack from a mainstack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 20 20:35:43 EST 2013

Thanks Mark, I wrote my last reply just as yours came in so yes, it
confirms what I saw in the IDE code.

Iwas hoping I could enter a bug report and suggest that the IDE code uses
the templateStack to set the mainstack, but when I tried that in a test
stack, I got an error on the "set the mainstack of the templatestack..."
statement so I guess the mainstack is not a real property of a stack, at
least in 5.5.4

Unfortunately, I need this for my lcStackBrowser plugin so I have no
control over setting the stack name.  I think I'll just have to tell users
to use the lcStackBrowser mechanism for creating new main/substacks - they
work better any way :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>