RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 RC6

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 20 14:21:03 EST 2013

So do you guys want them to do what most other companies do, namely have a
beta mail that you have to sign up for?

I can guess what RC6 does - it fixes the bug that was causing fails
yesterday in RC5.

I beta test a variety of software products.  It is not unusual for some of
them to have multiple releases per day sometimes.