Why does this line work in IDE, fail in standalone?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 14 18:52:28 EST 2013

Just found the info on how to do this, originally posted by Mike Bonner:

Yes you can do that.  Just "copy" the control to the clipboard and save the
clipboard data to a property.  (clipboarddata["objects"] I think)

I was doing this with whole stacks and it works fine.  To restore the
object, put the cWhereIStoredIt into the clipboarddata["objects"] and then
paste it.  (didn't check dictionary so not positive if objects is correct)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>