Name shadows another variable error

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 14 11:06:13 EST 2013

Glad we're starting to home in on this longstanding issue.

Seems that Malte's recipe reproduces the problem but I see it happening in
different circumstances, not involving globals.

In my case,  a variable with the same name is defined in one or more
handlers in the scripts of several different objects,  all of which are
open in the script editor. Most of the time,  this doesn't cause a problem
but then an apply on one of the scripts suddenly throws the error.

Monte - maybe your fix handles that too?

Pete
lcSQL Software