Need Help Getting LiveCode Server to Write to a File

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 14 10:55:34 EST 2013

Thank you, Devin,

Works like a charm. Hadn't used the double-period (..) for file paths for a long time. Next item on the agenda will be to learn about externals. Mathematica code can be saved in C, so I’d like to explore an external that generates Mathematica plots for insertion into a LiveCode stack.

Thanks again,

Gregory Lypny
Finance Department
John Molson School of Business