iOS 7 / Xcode 5 and the status bar.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Nov 12 19:59:56 EST 2013

On Nov 12, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Ender Nafi Elekcioglu <endernafi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I can hide and show the status bar via that flag in the standalone settings; just tried now.
> It works for iPhone and iPad, on the simulator and the actual device.
> 10.9 Mavericks, Xcode 5.0, LiveCode 6.1.3.
>
> Did you try with an empty stack?
> Another command of your current stack may interfere.

Yes, I have an (almost) empty stack - one field and one button, but it doesn't work for me, no matter what I set the Standalone Settings to, I always get a default translucent status bar on top of my app. My stack is 1024 x 768 and has one field and one button and I have an iPad Mini (the first one) running 7.0.3. I'm building on 10.8.5 and copying it over to the connected iPad using XCode 5.0.1.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/