Array key paths

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Nov 12 17:20:04 EST 2013

On 13/11/2013, at 9:15 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> It would seem a worthy effort for the team to have someone spend one day going through all release notes back to v2.7 and make sure everything they cover is in the current docs.

Indeed... however I may just be looking in the wrong spot... I confess I rarely look at any docs other than the dictionary and occasionally the datagrid api so I might not know where to look. I tried to find something like a user manual that might have a general discussion of arrays and I couldn't... at least not in the time I spent ;-)

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!