How To Send Before?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Nov 10 19:21:42 EST 2013

Here's my thinking.  Forget any of the before/after stuff for the momentŠ

With a standard mouseDown handler, the technique I've used in the past to
make sure all mouse clicks are processed is to use mouseDoubleDown.

on mouseDone
   do stuff
end mouseDown

on mouseDoubleDown
  mouseDown
end mouseDoubleDown

Now, what I'm trying to do is move this same logic into before handlers:

before mouseDown
   do stuff
end mouseDown

before mouseDoubleDown
    mouseDown <----  how does one call "before mouseDown" here??????
end mouseDoubleDown

The problem with the above is a standard mouseDown is sent; mouseDown is
not sent before.
There doesn't seem to by any way to dispatch or send before.

See my problem?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director