Need advice on MacOS standalones and externals

Marian Petrides, MD mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 10 00:30:23 EST 2013

Universal creates an app that will run on both PowerPC Macs and on Intel Macs. As a consequence, such an app is larger than an Intel-only app. That's the only downside I can see to selecting Universal. OTOH, If PowerPC is truly irrelevant to your users (as you stated in your query), why bloat your app?

Sent from my iPad