Algorithm for Direction Change upon Collision

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 9 19:32:26 EST 2013

Scott, this is a great reminder to manage object positioning in variables,
when possible.  I had a thumbnail display stack in another project in
which I was trying to increase performance during resizing, and moving all
the object position calculations to variables made a nice difference.
Thanks for offering this.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director