Making Games with LiveCode Blog?

Sri sritcp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:04:20 EST 2013

Scott:

Thank you for your initiative. Yes, I would be very interested.

My wife works with children with hearing loss (to help them to listen and
speak - no signing). She uses her Mac and iPad a great deal and games are a
major component of her therapy. She uses ScratchBoard, Lego WeDo, Arduino,
etc.

I have been trying to develop a few customized games, some to use with
Makey-Makey board, but most of them sound and language based games. (Of
course, a major dampener is that I can't make a game for iPad - with the
Community edition-, and iPad is what every parent seems to have at home!).

I expect your blog to be very useful to an amateur programmer like me.

Regards,
Sri.